- Choose your classes for next year and write in center column of class registration form
- Get your current teacher’s signature of approval if you are requesting to go from CP to Honors level in that subject next year (students must also have a final grade of “A” in a CP class to move to the next level)
- Bring your form to your parent/guardian for review and signature
- Enter your class requests in PowerSchool (students will be notified when the portal opens)
From a laptop or desktop computer, go to capemaytech.com
- Click on High School, then go to student resources
- Click on PowerSchool parent & student portal on the left side of the screen
- Login with your student credentials
- On the left side of the screen click on “Class Registration”
- Click on the pencil icon to select a class for each subject
- Students will need to choose seven classes, alternate elective and lunch
- Once all selections are complete press the submit button
- Return your completed form to the Guidance Office by March 1, 2022.
- Graduation requirements are on the back of this page
- Elective course descriptions can be found on our website. Paper copies can also be found in the Guidance Office.
- NO CLASS CHANGES WILL BE MADE AFTER THE FIRST MARKING PERIOD OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
- Students with questions or concerns should see their Guidance Counselor!