Graduation Ceremony will be held on June 14th at 5:00pm
on our Athletic Fields.
- Please inform guidance in writing if you will NOT be participating in the graduation ceremony by June 1st.
- Graduation practice will take place on June 12th, 13th, and 14th starting at 10:00am sharp in the MAC. You must attend each practice to participate in the ceremony. If there is an extenuating circumstance, you must notify the main office in writing.
- Caps and Gowns will be distributed on the first day of practice. All debts and fines must be resolved prior to receiving your cap and gown.
- If you have a guest that requires ADA seating, submit their placard # to the main office by June 5th, 2023. 2 seats will be reserved for each placard # provided.
- Guest seating will open at 4:00pm
- Students must be in good standing in the areas of academics, attendance and discipline in order to participate in the ceremony.
- In case of inclement weather, the ceremony will be moved to our main gym and graduates will be limited to 2 guest each.