SPECIAL EDUCATION ENGLISH TEACHER
Anticipated opening for the 23-24 school year
1. NJ Students with Disabilities AND Secondary Certification REQUIRED;
Secondary Certification in English.
2. Knowledge of Special Education principles, theories, testing, methods, etc. as
well as proven methods of maximizing the educational experience of students
with special needs.
3. Knowledge of differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles
4. Knowledge of data information systems, data analysis and the formulation of
5. Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws regarding education and students
6. Ability to use computer network system and software applications as needed
7. Meets the health requirements of all personnel
Under the general supervision of the School Principal, to
maximize the learning experience of students with special needs, in academics,
interpersonal skills and activities of daily living by implementing district approved
curriculum; documenting teaching and student progress/activities, outcomes;
addressing students’ specific needs; providing a safe and optimal learning environment.
Retired Educators are Welcome to Apply!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
March 10, 2023
In accordance with Contract Negotiations
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.