PART TIME, TEACHER OF ABE/HSE/ESL AND ESL CIVICS
1. College degree in a subject area relevant to adult basic education
2. Experience teaching adults preferred.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of subject area and effective teaching methods
including sensitivity to different learning needs.
4. Ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Strong computer skills including knowledge in all Microsoft Office
7. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on program needs.
8. Alternatives to the above may be approved by the Board of Education.
9. Meet the health qualifications required of all personnel.
10. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship
or legal resident alien status.
11. Proof of current or pending residency in New Jersey.
To provide an approved education program and
establish a class environment that fosters learning and
personal growth; to help pupils to develop skills,
attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good
foundation for continued education; and to maintain
good relationships with other staff members.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Open until position is filled
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.