Fall Athletic Head and Assistant Coaches
1. Demonstrate the aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities
2. Physical demands include use of ladder and extensive walking. Must be in good physical health with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
3. May be exposed to weather conditions and may be required to work during extreme weather where hours may vary to fit the needs of the district.
4. Must hold a valid New Jersey Driver’s License.
5. Substitute or full Teaching Certificate
6. Meet the health qualifications required of all personnel
7. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. Citizenship or legal
resident alien status
Girls Cross Country - Head Coach
Boys Cross Country - Head Coach
Girls Soccer - Head Coach
Girls Soccer - Assistant Coach
Boys Soccer - Head Coach
Boys Soccer – Assistant Coach
Girls Volleyball - Head Coach
eSports - Head Coach
eSports - Assistant Coach
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
June 9, 2023
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please email letter of interest to Athletic Director at:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.