TEACHER OF CULINARY ARTS
11 Month Position (Anticipated)
1. CTE Certification in Culinary Arts (#4128) or eligible for CE
2. Culinary Arts skill in areas such as Servsafe, knowledge and/or
experience with ACF or other industry related professional
organizations and partners, restaurant management experience
(front and back of the house), experience with POS Systems,
technology, menu design, etc.
3. Candidates must have the ability to maintain a positive learning
environment and have strong interpersonal and communication
4. Staff member will assist with oversight and management of new
60-seat school based cafe/restaurant
5. Plans, documents and implements lessons designed to provide
culinary instruction for grades 9-12
6. Meet the health qualifications required of all personnel.
7. Required criminal history background check and proof of
U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
8. Current residency in New Jersey, approved residency
waiver or candidate agrees to obtain residency within one
year of employment
To develop in each student awareness and understanding
coupled with the employment skills and knowledge applicable to the
culinary program; and to teach each student safe work habits.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
October 20, 2023
In accordance with Contract Negotiations
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.