Dental Assisting Instructor/Program Coordinator
1. Valid New Jersey Registered Dental Assistant License
2. Bachelor Degree
3. Three years occupational experience in the subject/field
4. Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel
5. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
6. Proof of current or pending residency in New Jersey.
Teach Dental Assisting students in all applicable subject matter in classroom, practical and clinical settings. Clinically supervise and evaluate students. Provide leadership in planning and implementing the program to assure compliance with positive graduate outcomes.
Open until position is filled
Per contract negotiations
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604