Dental Assisting Instructor/Program Coordinator
(11 Month Position)
1. Valid New Jersey Registered Dental Assistant License, New Jersey Registered
Dental Hygiene License or New Jersey Dentist License
2. Bachelor's Degree
3. Three years of occupational experience in the subject/field
4. Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel
5. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal
resident alien status
6. Proof of current or pending residency in New Jersey.
7. Valid New Jersey Radiology Technologist License if separate from State licensure
8. Valid Certified Dental Assisting Certification
Teach Dental Assisting students in all applicable subject matter in
classroom, practical and clinical settings. Clinically supervise and evaluate students
while participating in their affiliation experience. Provide leadership in managing,
planning and implementing the Dental Assistant Program in support of District and
departmental goals to assure compliance with program accreditation and positive
graduate outcomes for licensing and placement. Provide professional leadership and
support for teaching faculty, serve as a mentor and facilitator for faculty assigned and
enable an environment which fosters learning.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
September 12, 2023
In accordance with contract negotiations
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.