Director of Security
Cape May Technical School District (CMT) and
Cape May County Special Services (CMCSSSD)
1. Demonstrate the aptitude or competence for assigned
2. Safety Specialist Certification preferred
3. High School Graduate or High School Equivalency
Certificate required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
4. Required background in public or private law
5. Experience/knowledge of public school operations
6. Minimum of (3) years supervisory experience in planning,
organizing, and directing security or law enforcement
protective service activities involving the
protection/security of persons and property.
7. Meet the health qualifications required of all personnel.
Administer Security policy and programs to ensure a safe
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Open until position is filled
Per negotiated contract
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.