TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
- Recognized industry certification (Comp TIA, W3, etc.), trade or technical school diploma, or relevant work experience
- Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel.
- Note: Entry Level Position recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Deployment of new machines and chrome books.
- First line response of helpdesk tickets.
- Performing hardware repairs of chrome books and desktop computers (screen replacements, keyboard replacements, battery exchanges, and other internal parts).
- Installation and troubleshooting of operating system, software, printers, cameras, projectors, smart boards, and sound systems.
- Running and terminating various types of cables including CAT6e, RG6 and CATV.
- Perform necessary maintenance and repairs to district computing systems, hardware, software and related systems.
- Support the user community in the efficient operation of data systems.
Open until position is filled
Per salary guide
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604