MENTORS – 23/24 School Year (Multiple)
1. Valid New Jersey instructional certificate
2. Tenured as of September of the applicable school year
3. Has taught full-time for at least 2 years within the last 5 years
4. Is not a supervisor with staff evaluation duties
5. Has received a summative rating of effective or highly effective in the most
recent school year summative evaluation
6. Completed district-approved Mentor Training
7. Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel.
Act as a guide to the novice teacher. Provide information about the district.
Instruct them on use of grading, phone and computer systems. Instruct them
on District procedures and all the day to day operations that a teacher must
know to function efficiently.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Open until position is filled
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.