Cape May Technical School Summer Credit Recovery Program
Starting in June, The Cape May County Technical School District will offer credit recovery to all Cape May County high school students through Educere, an online content provider. Students should go to the Cape May County Technical School District web site at http://www.capemaytech.com and click the “Summer School” link. This link will include a list of the summer school courses offered for credit recovery. Prior to registering for any courses through Educere, students must meet with the home district’s guidance counselor to verify the necessary course load and to discuss open lab times/requirements.
- Any student enrolled in a credit recovery course will be provided the opportunity to attend open computer labs at The Cape May County Technical High School. Computer labs will be open each Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. until noon, starting July 5 and ending August 9 (6 consecutive Wednesdays). The labs will be staffed by certified English and math teachers.
- Any student enrolling in an Educere course due to a high school course average of 60% or below for the school year must attend the open lab periods on Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- Any student with an average of a 65% or lower in an Educere course will be required to attend open lab times in order to successfully complete the course requirements.
- Educere course registration will be open from June 9 until June 23.
- Last day of class for all students will be August 15.
- Upon request, student progress reports can be emailed to the student’s home district.
- There is a 2 class maximum.
Please contact the Adult Education Office at The Cape May County Technical School District if you have any questions.