Instructions to stay home if your sick
Support for Online Learning and Accessing Google Classroom
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About
2019-2020 & 2020-2021 School Year
High School Students Lunch Order Form
Long-Term Closure Educational Plan
NJ Department of Education Checklist for
School Health-Related Closure Plans
Any student who needs working papers signed may email a copy of the completed working paper form:
and a copy of their birth certificate to Mr. Longinetti at:
All information in sections A, B, and C must be completed as well as the student's signature in section F before submitting.
Current District Operating Hours
- Public may visit the school by appointment only. Please enter your request via the link below and it will be responded to on the next school day.
Make an appointment
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Nutriserve Lunch - 609-465-2720 x6617
Post-Secondary & Community Evening Education
- Evening and Continuing Education classes are suspended effective March 16, 2020 until further notice. When the campus re-opens we will provide additional information.
- Post Secondary education will transition to remote online learning effective March 17, 2020
- Email will be monitored throughout the school closing.