The Cape May County Technical School District’s Adult Division offers a 60 hour credit recovery program. Courses are open to high school students in Cape May County.
Credits can be awarded by following the instructions below:
- The student’s home school district must submit a credit recovery approval letter, signed by the home district’s Superintendent, to our office.
- Once approved for credit recovery, students must register online.
Registration for Summer Credit Recovery
- Attendance on campus is mandatory for all students for the length of the program.
- When courses are successfully completed, home districts will be notified via US Mail.
- 1. Core courses in English, Math, and Science will be offered through in-person courses taught by certified instructors.
- 2. All other courses will be delivered through Educere, an online provider, but student attendance on campus is still mandatory.
- 3. Absence is limited to 1 day only. Absences beyond 1 day will result in removal from courses, both the traditional and online offerings. Students who are more than 1o minutes late will be considered absent and will not be permitted entry to class. We do not offer refunds.
- 4. Students must abide by school policy and student handbook rules, which will be provided on the first day of classes. Failure to comply with school policy may result in removal from courses.
- 5. If students register for the traditional courses in English, Math, or Science, they are limited to taking only 1 course through the Cape May County Technical School District.
- 6. If students are registered in Educere online courses, they are limited to 2 courses through the Cape May County Technical School District.
- 1. Online course costs have a $50 facility fee in addition to the Educere cost, found at Educere
- 2. Traditional English, Math, and Science courses: $325
*All payments and registration must be done through this link Summer Credit Recovery Payments
- 1. Registration open June 18-July 2
- 2. Traditional and online courses will be held July 9- August 2, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
*Online courses are asynchronous and once successfully completed, student attendance on campus will not be required
Please contact Alicia Arnold at the Adult Education Division Office if you have any questions.
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House NJ 08210
609 • 380 • 0200 ex. 646