- Evening and Continuing Education classes are suspended effective March 16, 2020 until further notice. When the campus re-opens we will provide addtional information.
- Email will be monitored throughout the school closing
- Registrations will be processed in the order which they are received via on-line or in-person.
- You may contact the evening school office to see if there is space available in the class you desire. Please call (609) 380-0241 during regular business hours
- The total course fee must be paid in full at the time of registration
- The Cape May County Technical School reserves the right to limit registration for courses, to discontinue courses for which there is insufficient registration and to change times, locations and/or instructors
- Class sizes are determined by the nature of the class and space. If a class is full it will be closed and a waiting list will be generated for the semester
Please contact the Adult & Continuing Education Office if you have any questions.
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House NJ 08210
609 • 380 • 0200