Q. Who is eligible?

A. Any student of the Cape May County Technical High School. Incoming students are eligible on July 1st. A SBYS program consent form is REQUIRED for any teen receiving services or participating in any activity. A parent/guardian consent form is valid until graduation. Specific permission slips are also required for the various trips.

Q. Is there a cost?

A. There is no charge for individual, family, or group counseling. Most trips are free. There will be a fee for some recreational trips such as the ski and snowboard trips.

Q. How do I sign up?

A. You may call, e-mail, or walk in! Referrals may be formal, informal, or anonymous. Referrals may come from family members, teachers, school staff, the nurse, or from other students. Students can walk in themselves and request to see a counselor.