DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES
1. Must obtain or currently have certified educational facilities manager certificate (CEFM).
2. Associates Degree Preferred
3. Minimum of 10 years in supervisor position for maintenance, school plant maintenance, and custodial operations.
4. General knowledge of building, state, federal OSHA, and, environmental codes. In addition, to knowledge of construction, maintenance of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry.
5. Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel;
6. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status;
7. Proof of current or pending residence in New Jersey.
Directly supervise the daily operations and maintenance requirements of the school district. Oversee and coordinate the responsibilities of the school custodians. (Day and Night)
Open until position is filled
Per salary guide
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
(609) 380 • 0200 ext. 604