1. Demonstrate the aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
2. Physical demands include use of ladder and extensive walking. Must be in good physical health with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
3. May be exposed to weather conditions and may be required to work during extreme weather where hours may vary to fit the needs of the district.
4. Must hold a valid New Jersey Driver’s License.
5. Black Seal license preferred.
6. Meet the health qualifications of all personnel.
7. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
To provide students and staff with a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean and efficient environment.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
February 3, 2023
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.