The mission of the Cape May County Technical School District is to produce civic-minded graduates who possess the knowledge, dispositions, and social/emotional skills to be active participants in the global workplace. Students will develop the skills necessary to pursue careers and higher education, enhance their personal growth, and become lifelong learners through the combination of academic, technological, and co-curricular experiences.
- A powerful, student-centered learning environment is successful when parents, teachers, students and community members are a collaborative team committed to student growth and actively involved in exchanging ideas.
- Education is most effective when decision-making is focused on individual needs and interests of each student.
- Communication, collaboration, problem solving, and critical thinking are essential skills in a global society.
- An environment of academic and vocational excellence should create curious minds and compassionate learners who will thrive in an ever-changing world and be prepared to enter careers in the global market
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical school students will graduate or successfully complete their individual educational program and pass a program proficiency test.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical school’s secondary graduates will be technologically proficient.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical School’s graduates will be enrolled in higher education, volunteer for the military, or be employed in a career major within six months of graduation.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical School’s students will be prepared for careers in a global market.