The mission of the Cape May County Technical School District is to produce graduates with the necessary skills to compete in the global workplace; the knowledge to pursue higher education, avocational skills for personal growth, achievement of the New Jersey Student Learning Standards, and lifelong learning experiences through the combination of academic, technological, co-curricular and specialty training.
As a career-focused, full-time, public high school, students are required to meet all the New Jersey graduation requirements in addition to earning Career and Technical Education (CTE) credits, industry credentials and attain college credit.
The district’s CTE programs provide all learners the opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge, and beliefs through real-world learning of 21st-century skills with the needed support to ensure success.
- We believe that each individual has intrinsic value and worth.
- We believe that respect is the right of each individual.
- We believe that family is the most important and primary influence on all people.
- We believe that every person should have the freedom to direct their own future.
- We believe that everyone is responsible for their own actions.
- We believe that everyone needs discipline, structure, and direction.
- We believe that morals and values are learned.
- We believe that self-worth is essential in realizing one’s potential.
- We believe that every person has the right to safety and security in their environment.
- We believe that the community benefits from an educated populace.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical school students will graduate or successfully complete their individual educational program and pass a program proficiency test.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical school’s secondary graduates will be technologically proficient.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical School’s graduates will be enrolled in higher education, volunteer for the military, or be employed in a career major within six months of graduation.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical School’s students will be prepared for careers in a global market.