UPDATED - Student Working Papers Information

Any student who needs working papers signed may email a copy of the completed working paper form:


and a copy of their birth certificate to Mr. Longinetti at:


All information in sections A, B, and C must be completed as well as the student's signature in section F before submitting.

For more information contact:

John Longinetti - Assistant Principal
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 670