Why Become a Substitute Teacher at Cape May Tech?
- Become a valued member of a school family that really makes a difference in students’ lives.
- Meet new students and new colleagues every day in an ever-changing fast-paced work environment – substitute teaching is an adventure!
- Get the support and training you need from a seasoned staff of administrators and teachers who truly care about your success.
- Gain experience in teaching in a wide variety of classrooms and settings.
- Work as little or as often as you like with flexible schedules.
- Earn a steady paycheck while gaining valuable experience – all while helping the school and students succeed and achieve their goals.
For more information about becoming a Cape May County Technical School District substitute teacher, contact:
609-380-0200 ext. 670