During summer 2020, the Cape May County Technical School District will offer Credit Recovery Summer School classes to high school students through Educere, an online content provider. This 60-hour credit recovery program is open to high school students in Cape May County.
Credits can be awarded by following the instructions below:
- The student’s home school district must submit a credit recovery approval letter, signed by the home district’s Superintendent or designee, to the Cape May County Technical School District Office of Guidance.
- Attendance is mandatory for all students enrolled in the online courses, July 13, 2020 through August 10, 2020
- When courses are successfully completed, home districts will be notified via US Mail by the Cape May County Technical School District Office of Guidance.
- All courses offered will be delivered through Educere, an online provider. Students must abide by Educere’s policies and regulations.
- All Educere students remain responsible to their home school for course recommendations and/or supplies.
- Online courses are self-paced.
- Students registered in Educere online courses are limited to 2 courses through the Cape May County Technical School District.
The Educere fee and course selection list can be viewed here: Educere Course Information
- Registration is open June 24, 2020 through July 13, 2019 (the start of class)
- Participants register with Educere for the course selection. Complete the registration process here: https://www.educere.net/
- When registering, identify the high school you attend full-time. That is the school that will confirm your course completion.
- For assistance with course selection, contact the Guidance office at 609-380-0200 ext. 631 or 637.
- For assistance with Educere registration, contact Educere at 866-433-8237